A custom body pillow case may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of comfort and style. But trust us, once you’ve experienced the difference a custom pillowcase can make, you’ll never go back to store-bought again. Think about it – your head resting on a soft, custom-printed pillowcase as you drift off to sleep. Or maybe you’re curled up with a good book, enjoying the feel of the fabric against your skin. No matter how you use it, a custom body pillow case is an easy way to add a touch of luxury to your everyday life.
Why You Need a Body Pillow Case
A body pillow case is an important investment for anyone who wants to enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep. Here are just a few reasons why you need a custom body pillow case:
- To keep your body pillow clean and free of dust mites.
- To protect your body pillow from wear and tear.
- To add an extra layer of comfort and support.
- To show off your personality and style!
A body pillow case is an important part of keeping your body pillow clean and protected. A good quality body pillow case will be durable and washable, so you can keep it clean and looking like new. Body pillow cases also help to keep your body pillow from slipping and sliding around, which can make it more comfortable to use.
How to Choose the Right Fabric for Your Body Pillow Case
When you’re pregnant, or even if you’re not, you want a body pillow that is comfortable and will last a long time. You don’t want to have to replace it in a few months because the fabric didn’t hold up. Here are some tips for choosing the right fabric for your body pillow case:
- Consider the climate you live in. If you live in a hot climate, you’ll want a lighter fabric so you don’t get too hot at night. If you live in a colder climate, a flannel or fleece fabric will be ideal to keep you warm.
- Think about how often you wash your pillowcase. If you wash it frequently, you’ll want a fabric that won’t shrink or fade in the wash. Cotton is always a good option for easy care.
- Choose a fabric that feels soft against your skin. You want to be able to snuggle up with your body pillow and not feel like there’s something scratchy or uncomfortable against your skin. A cotton jersey or bamboo viscose is both great options for fabrics that are soft and gentle against the skin.
- Consider the thread count of the fabric. The higher the thread count, the smoother and more lustrous the fabric will be. If you want a really luxurious feeling body pillowcase, choose one with a high thread count. However, if
How to Measure Your Body Pillow for a Custom Fit
If you’re looking for the perfect body pillow, you may want to consider creating a custom pillow case. This will ensure that your pillow is a perfect size and shape for your body, giving you the ultimate comfort and style.
To measure your body pillow for a custom fit, simply take a tape measure and determine the length of the pillow from top to bottom. Then, measure the width of the pillow at its widest point. These two measurements will be used to create a custom-fit body pillow case.
Once you have your measurements, simply choose a fabric and pattern that you love and send it off to a professional seamstress or tailor. They will be able to create a beautiful custom-fit body pillow case for you in no time!
Tips for Sewing Your Own Body Pillow Case
If you’re looking to add a personal touch to your body pillow, sewing your own body pillow case is a great way to do it!
- Choose the right fabric. When it comes to fabric, you’ll want to choose something soft and comfortable.
- Pre-wash the fabric. This will help to pre-shrink the fabric and also make sure that any chemicals are removed before you use it.
- Cut out the pattern pieces. Once you have your fabric cut out, you’ll need to cut out the pattern pieces for the front and back of the pillowcase.
- Sew the side seams. To sew the side seams, simply line up the raw edges of the fabric and sew them together using a straight stitch.
- Finish the edges. You can either serge or zigzag the raw edges of the fabric to finish them off.
- Add any embellishments. If you want to add any embellishments to your pillowcase, now is the time to do it! You can add things like piping, ruffles, or even appliques.
Where to Find the Best Body Pillow Cases
There are a few places you can find great body pillow cases!
- Amazon – You can find a ton of different body pillow cases on Amazon. They have a great selection and you can usually find a good deal.
- Vograce.com – Another great place to find body pillow cases is Vograce.
- Target – Target is another great option for finding body pillow cases. They typically have a good selection and the prices are reasonable.
- Wayfair – Last but not least, Wayfair is a great place to find body pillow cases as well. They have an extensive selection and the prices are often very reasonable.
A custom body pillow case can be a great way to add both comfort and style to your bedroom. With so many different fabrics and styles to choose from, you can easily find a pillowcase that matches your existing bedding or goes with a new design you’re trying out. And because they’re custom-made, you can be sure that they’ll fit your body pillow perfectly. So if you’re looking for a little extra comfort and style in your bedroom, consider investing in a custom body pillow case.